We work every day to put our knowledge and skills at the service of people: by inventing and making available products that help people make their lives a little better.
T-ON’s broad product portfolio includes many world-famous brands which have shaped the iconic T-ON brand. With our products, we are contributing to finding solutions to some of the major challenges of our time. The growing and increasingly aging world population requires improved medical care and an adequate supply of food. T-ON is improving people’s quality of life by preventing, alleviating and curing diseases. And we are helping to provide a reliable supply of high-quality food, feed and plant-based raw materials.
Some of our products have been helping our customers for decades; others only recently came out of our labs. Their active ingredients are designed to influence the biochemical processes in living organisms. As different as people, animals and plants might seem, common rules govern the molecular mechanisms in all life forms. The active ingredients promote or enable positive processes or they prevent or suppress negative processes. That’s what Life Science is all about. And with our innovative products, we help to make life better.
The Pharmaceuticals product portfolio focuses on:
- Prescription products, especially for cardiology and women’s healthcare
- Specialty therapeutics in the areas of oncology, hematology and ophthalmology
- Radiology: contrast-enhanced diagnostic imaging equipment and the necessary contrast agents
The Consumer Health product portfolio contains mainly non-prescription products in the following categories:
- digestive health
- cough and cold
- foot care
- sun care
- cardiovascular risk prevention
Crop Science’s product portfolio focuses on:
- high-value seeds
- innovative chemical and biological pest management solutions
- extensive customer service for modern and sustainable agriculture
Animal Health offers products for:
- farm animals
- companion animals